AskaNurseNow.info – “Your Pathway to Wellness”
A website designed by Nurses who want to “EMPOWER” you with your Health & Wellness
Our #1 goal is to empower… Empowerment that allows you to make the most informed choice when it comes to your health & wellness. Can you imagine how it would feel when faced with making one of the most serious healthcare decisions of your life; to find out later, there were other options?
It happened to me before I was a RN & forever left me feeling victimized… We do not want that for anyone.
We do not provide you the answers, but we can hold your hand as you walk onto the “Path to Wellness”
On our website, you can find credible health & wellness information, that includes alternative holistic medicine along with modern medicine. Here are some of the ways our site can help you:
- We can assist you in locating resources, programs or assistance in your geographic location
- We offer free resources: E-books on a variety of health and wellness subjects, links & info
- We can connect you to support groups for a variety of topics that want to help
- Teach you about support & resources while going through difficult times
- Locate alternative holistic providers that meet our high standard of excellence
- Post general health & wellness questions that are answered by Nurses for FREE
- We provide information about difficult subjects not openly discussed but afflicting many
- Free Resources: E-books, links & information
- Connect to Health Professionals, their resources, support & other networking opportunities
- How to understand your health insurance: Medicare, Medicaid, Veterans or uninsured. Including health plan enrollment, issues like denials or appeals
- Products offered on our site have been individually evaluated as meeting our standards of excellent
Go to Reply area, enter your name & email address (this info is private & is not shared). Enter your general question under comment box. Do not enter any private information in the comment box area. The comment box area will post online to the public after clicking post comment. You can click to receive email notifications of replies. This is a free service. Due to the high influx of daily postings, we do not promise an answer timeframe. Do not post any questions that are time related, this is out of context & you need to seek treatment at your nearest emergency room, urgent care office or Doctors.
Important Disclaimer: AskaNurseNow.info is for informational purposes only. We do not practice medicine, diagnose or recommend treatment. Our website & information do not replace seeking medical care from a Medical Doctor. The usage of our website is not to be considered in lieu of seeking medical care and/or attention. All questions posted on our website are to be general about health & wellness. Do not post symptoms, medications or other treatment options to request answers. We reserve the right to remove any inappropriate postings. All users who visit and use this website have read this disclaimer and agree to its term. Ask a Nurse Now LLC is in no way responsible for medical decisions & treatment outcomes. This site is purely for educational purposes only & recommended to speak to your Physician about any material found on this website.
All information and postings are the copyright of Ask a Nurse Now LLC. Any requests to use information or graphics from our website must contact us: Angi@AskaNurseNow.info
Copyright © Ask a Nurse Now LLC 2014